Saturday, January 17, 2009

Yes, He's a Gamer, Folks!

After informing Beren that he wouldn't be able to play Portal yesterday, he asked if he could at least watch me play. That sounds like something I would have said at his age (and probably did say). He's fizzled out on the board games a little bit, but I'll take what I can get!

With our combined forces, we will be unstoppable. We will have our Wii.... oh yes... we will have it (and a puppy... maybe... though Heather seems to actually be talking him out of that... which is weird, because I'm like "It's a puppy! What little kid doesn't want a PUPPY?!!").

1 comment:

We have to moderate comments due to Chinese spammers. Otherwise, they would be unmoderated. Sorry about the inconvenience, we hope you still feel like it's worth the trouble to comment anyway!