Friday, January 9, 2009

We made it! We made it!


On December 26, 2008, Eric and I celebrated our ten year anniversary. I know, we don't look that old, but it is true:). We took a break from family time and went off by ourselves to commemorate this milestone. I wore the same dress to dinner that I wore away from my wedding for nostalgia's sake. We also went out to eat at Olive Garden which is where we had our post-wedding luncheon and where I told Eric (5years later on a separate occasion)that I was pregnant with our son.

8 comments:

  1. I'm a little confused... did you tell Eric you were pregnant with your son at the post-wedding luncheon at Olive Garden, or did you just tell him at the same Olive Garden on another occasion?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that was a big day for you! ;)

    Congratulations, you two!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, when I read that I thought the same thing. Unintentionally hilarious! Heather darling, the wording needs fixing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I just say how impressed I am that you fit into a dress that you wore 10 years ago? I can only dream...

    ReplyDelete
  5. We, uh.... took care of some bidness between getting married and eating brunch. Heather always has had a sixth sense for knowing real early on stuff like that.... oh, and Beren is 9 and 1/4.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alright, alright, I fixed it! You vultures. Always assuming the worst. Like crazy fertility is one of my super-powers. Puhleaze.

    ReplyDelete
  7. too funny! That is how rumors begin, for sure!

    Very cute post Heather! You never cease to amaze me with your humor!

    Sure love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i know this is a tad late, but congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete

We have to moderate comments due to Chinese spammers. Otherwise, they would be unmoderated. Sorry about the inconvenience, we hope you still feel like it's worth the trouble to comment anyway!