Friday, January 9, 2009

Halloween



We used Reid and Melissa's house at our base camp this year. We had a lot more adults than kids, but so what? One of the reasons I had kids was so I could reclaim some of the awesomeness of childhood that I was too complacent to appreciate the first time around. Anyone of a similar mind is welcome to join me in whatever right of passage Beren is currently journeying through :). True to form, Landon's question after every house was "More candy, Mommy?" Beren's comment was, "My feet are getting tired, mom. I've got enough candy. Let's go back to the house."

No comments:

Post a Comment

We have to moderate comments due to Chinese spammers. Otherwise, they would be unmoderated. Sorry about the inconvenience, we hope you still feel like it's worth the trouble to comment anyway!