Wednesday, February 28, 2007

More Beren Pics - The Later Years... Er... Year.



"Say Heeeey! HEEEY! Say Hoooooh! HOOOH!"














He'll never be this excited to take a bath again :(.













And he'll never forgive us for these clothes.













"Yay! Rip my arms out of my sockets!"








"Did I do that?"
"Hey, look! A marshmallow."


"I'm just gonna take this here pumpkin, k? This one right here... I'm gonna grab it.... everybody ok with that?"


Two nerds being nerdy. Ok, one nerd and one innocent child being nerdy.







He was on to us before we could zip it shut.






A geek is born.










No comments:

Post a Comment

We have to moderate comments due to Chinese spammers. Otherwise, they would be unmoderated. Sorry about the inconvenience, we hope you still feel like it's worth the trouble to comment anyway!