Thursday, April 18, 2013

IT'S THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR!!


Eric's sister, Beren's Aunt Amy, got wind of Beren's collecting habits and did him proud.
 Though not in this picture, she even got him one from India!

The Blanchard grandkids: (L-R) Carter (Matt and Theona's) Beren (ours), Brady  and Avery  (Reid and Melissa's) and Landon (Holly's).  They had a wonderful time together in Las Vegas as we all celebrated Christmas at Matt and Theona's house this year.  They also took turns sharing the stomach flu.  There's more than one way to make a memory ;)

If I could, I would live in pajamas.  At Christmas time I mostly do.  It's my gift to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We have to moderate comments due to Chinese spammers. Otherwise, they would be unmoderated. Sorry about the inconvenience, we hope you still feel like it's worth the trouble to comment anyway!