Thursday, April 18, 2013

Did Eric's Genes Eat All My Genes?

Mad scientists at work.

I can't tell you how often I am sitting there bored out of my mind while they do this.

Something tells me the original Native Americans didn't need a power bar  and 5 cords to power their teepee.
Beren's Grandpa Jim gave him a computer to play around with and Beren is delirious with joy.  In case you've never seen it up close, this is one of the rare occasions when your introverted child will act like a giddy extrovert.  Gabbling like a maggpie about all its features and programs and making plans faster than he can tell me about them.  He could barely sleep that night.  I love him, but in some ways, he is a mystery to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We have to moderate comments due to Chinese spammers. Otherwise, they would be unmoderated. Sorry about the inconvenience, we hope you still feel like it's worth the trouble to comment anyway!