Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Blanchard Family Camping Adventures

I learned about all kinds of edible berries on our ranger walk and decided to make a berry sauce out of them for the cake I was making for dessert.  Eric thought I would poison us all, but I didn't.  The sauce was made from wild strawberries, thimble berries, salal berries, Himalayan blackberries, and red huckleberries.  Yum!


My brother Reid and his little son, Brady, out on the dunes.


 Aunt Theona and Aunt Melissa spent most of their camping trip feeding their ravenous offspring :)

Swimming in the Sandy Lake at Honeyman Campground is the best!  This is Beren with Uncle Matthew, Aunt Holly, and Cousin Landon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We have to moderate comments due to Chinese spammers. Otherwise, they would be unmoderated. Sorry about the inconvenience, we hope you still feel like it's worth the trouble to comment anyway!