Friday, April 4, 2008

Why Can't Vacations Last Forever?

What happens in Mexico stays in Mexico! Just kidding . . . they're virgin :).



Scuba anyone? We almost didn't think we were gonna be able to do this. It was rather intimidating and felt extremely awkward at first. Fortunatley we persevered and lived.

Eric had this dress made for me for my birthday. Isn't he great? I got to pick the fabric, go to fittings etc. and pick the style.


Four-wheeling in Mazatlan. I could do this all day. Really.


Lunch at Pipis! We discovered the restuarant in 1996 and it became a favorite. Going back was pure nostalgic joy!

7 comments:

  1. Um....LOVE the dress. And you look really good in the scuba gear too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and HOLY COW I just noticed the straight hair. It looks really good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Heather. I am not sure how to wolf whistle over the web.... but that dress is absolutely gorgeous - you look like a princess!! I gathered by the cruise ship photos and the time since your last post that you were probably enjoying a break away ... and have been looking forward to reading the update. Looks like you had a fantastic time. SO Glad. It looks like you saw and did some incredible things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did have one funny tasting margarita in Mexico. I'm not sure the guy understood me. I verified several times that it was to be 'virgin' and he acted as if he undertood perfectly.... so I drank it. Then I went back on the boat... was I feeling wobbly or was it just the high seas? I'll never know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay Heather- no real comment about the vacation except that I am totally jealous and I feel that I may never get a vacation. However in your funny movies you forgot So I married an Axe Murder- Hilarious. And I have never heard of any of those games--enlighten me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is probably the second or third most thoughtful birthday gift I have ever heard of. What a catch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy crap! Can I say crap on your blog! You guys look great. This was a trip sans Beren?! Looks like you obviously had a great time!!

    ReplyDelete

We have to moderate comments due to Chinese spammers. Otherwise, they would be unmoderated. Sorry about the inconvenience, we hope you still feel like it's worth the trouble to comment anyway!